One of the items my cousin asked my mom to bring with her was makeup. We always buy items our family there needs, and with her new job, she needs makeup. Since my mom is not that into wearing makeup (she only wears foundation, and even that, I had to make her get the correct shade), she asked me to put together a makeup essentials kit for my cousin.
1. Moisturizer -Moisturizers can protect sensitive skin, improve skin tone and texture, and mask imperfections. Sephora Instant Moisturizer
2. Foundation – Helps create an even, uniform color to the complexion! Maybelline Fit Foundation
3. Foundation Powder – Nars Powder Foundation SPF 12
4. Concealer – You need a lightweight concealer that will provide opaque coverage of the skin’s imperfections and discolorations. Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Concealer
5. Blush – A quick swipe of blush will leave you more looking awake than you really are! Covergirl Cheekers Blush
6. Bronzer – Bronzer will give you a sun-kissed look! Rimmel Natural Bronzer